Invest Lisboa is a one-stop shop for companies, investors and entrepreneurs looking to invest or set up their business in Lisbon. Invest Lisboa offers personalised, confidential and free support, including providing advice, information and contacts, and identifying business partners, premises and investment opportunities.
Set up in 2009, Invest Lisboa is the result of a strategic partnership between Lisbon’s City Council and the Portuguese Chamber of Commerce and Industry, aiming to attract investment, companies and talent. It is also supported by the Portuguese Trade and Investment Agency (aicep Portugal Global) and sponsored by Baía do Tejo.
- International Promotion to attract investments, businesses and talents – to ensure Lisbon’s visibility as an investment and business destination.
- Support for Investors, Businesses and Entrepreneurs - to ensure a prompt response to all requests for support.
- Promotion of the Economy – to engage partners and resources to implement projects that may boost the economy.
VISION, MISSION AND VALUES
To achieve full employment in Lisbon.
- To promote Lisbon with maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- To support Investors, Businesses and Entrepreneurs throughout the decision-making process.
- To foster a favourable environment towards attracting investment, companies and talents into Lisbon.
- High energy
- Sense of urgency
- Public service
Besides promoting Lisbon abroad as a destination for investment, companies and talents, as well as projects which may boost the city’s economy (such as Startup Lisboa, a business incubator), Invest Lisboa provides personalised, free and confidential support to investors, companies and entrepreneurs willing to invest in Lisbon, regardless of their nationality, sector and project dimension.
Invest Lisboa positions itself as an investment facilitator. Services include:
- Offering advice;
- Providing Information;
- Supplying contacts;
- Locating premises for companies and businesses;
- Researching investment opportunities;
- Identifying potential business partners.
Since 2009, Invest Lisboa has supported more than 3000 investment projects and companies, working closely with Lisbon’s City Council, the Portuguese Chamber of Commerce and Industry, aicep Portugal Global, Baía do Tejo and several other partners.
Invest Lisboa’s virtual offices are a low-cost effective option for companies not needing actual premises in Lisbon. These companies can use a prestigious business address and benefit from a service pack which will enable them to go to market with fewer operational costs, and therefore less risk.
Invest Lisboa also runs training courses on topics relevant to investors, companies and entrepreneurs.
Founding Partners :
Invest Lisboa Team
Telephone: + (351) 21 322 40 50
Rua das Portas de Santo Antão, 89
1169-022 LISBOA Portugal
Bus: 36, 44, 91, 205, 207, 702, 706, 711, 732, 745, 759 (Restauradores)
7, 12E, 37, 40, 60, 208, 714, 790 (Pç. da Figueira)
Metro stations: Estação Restauradores (blue line)
Public parks (variable costs):
Praça da Figueira