Invest Lisboa is Lisbon’s investment promotion agency and it’s a partnership between Lisbon’s City Council and the Portuguese Chamber of Commerce and Industry with the support from AICEP, (the national economic promotion agency) and Baía do Tejo, (land and business parks management).
- Personalized, confidential and free support for Investors, Businesses and Entrepreneurs - to ensure a rapid response to requests for information, contacts, advice, partners, facilities and investment opportunities. We are facilitators and a contact point.
- International Promotion to attract investments, businesses and talent - ensure visibility of Lisbon as an investment destination and business location.
- Promotion of Economy - mobilize partners and resources for the implementation of projects that contribute to boost the economy.
VISION, MISSION AND VALUES
To achieve full employment in Lisbon.
Contribute to create a favorable environment for investment and companies set up in Lisbon. Promote Lisbon with maximum effectiveness and efficiency weighing on investment decisions and setting-up businesses. Support Investors, Businesses and Entrepreneurs throughout the decision-making process and ensure their choice in favour of Lisbon.
Note: Support the investment is to support the creation of enterprises/setting-up a business, that is, for the greater public interest.
We are responsible for the international promotion of Lisbon, provide personalized, free and confidential support to investors and companies and promote projects with a positive impact in the economy, such as Startup Lisboa business incubator and the reuse of Desterro’s Hospital.
Invest Lisboa positions itself as an investment facilitator. Since 2009, we have supported more than 2.600 investment projects and companies.
Our services to companies, investors and entrepreneurs include:
- Information and contacts in local and national institutions;
- Advise throughout the decision-making process;
- Identify investment opportunities, business partners and premises;
- Contribute for the simplification of administrative procedures;
- Mobilize partners around the design, development and implementation of projects that guarantee the best investments for Lisbon.
Invest Lisboa’s virtual offices are a low cost effective option for companies wishing to set up business in Lisbon, but who do not need an office on a full-time basis.
Companies can set up a prestigious, professional business address, where they can meet clients and benefit from communications and facilities which will enable them to go to market with fewer costs, therefore less risk.
Founding Partners :
Invest Lisboa Team
Telephone: + (351) 21 322 40 50
Rua das Portas de Santo Antão, 89
1169-022 LISBOA Portugal
Bus: 36, 44, 91, 205, 207, 702, 706, 711, 732, 745, 759 (Restauradores)
7, 12E, 37, 40, 60, 208, 714, 790 (Pç. da Figueira)
Metro stations: Estação Restauradores (blue line)
Public parks (variable costs):
Praça da Figueira