Invest Lisboa is a one-stop shop for companies, investors and entrepreneurs looking to invest or set up their business in Lisbon. Invest Lisboa offers personalised, confidential and free support, including providing advice, information and contacts, and identifying business partners, premises and investment opportunities.
Set up in 2009, Invest Lisboa is the result of a strategic partnership between Lisbon’s City Council and the Portuguese Chamber of Commerce and Industry, aiming to attract investment, companies and talent. It is also supported by the Portuguese Trade and Investment Agency (aicep Portugal Global) and sponsored by Baía do Tejo.
CONTRIBUTIONS OF A PARTNERSHIP
You can find here a small book showcasing some milestones and achievements of Invest Lisboa over the past 9 years.
- International Promotion to attract investments, businesses and talents – to ensure Lisbon’s visibility as an investment and business destination.
- Support for Investors, Businesses and Entrepreneurs - to ensure a prompt response to all requests for support.
- Promotion of the Economy – to engage partners and resources to implement projects that may boost the economy.
VISION, MISSION AND VALUES
To achieve full employment in Lisbon.
- To promote Lisbon with maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- To support Investors, Businesses and Entrepreneurs throughout the decision-making process.
- To foster a favourable environment towards attracting investment, companies and talents into Lisbon.
- Sense of urgency
- Public service
Besides promoting Lisbon abroad as a destination for investment, companies and talents, as well as projects which may boost the city’s economy (such as Startup Lisboa, a business incubator), Invest Lisboa provides personalised, free and confidential support to investors, companies and entrepreneurs willing to invest in Lisbon, regardless of their nationality, sector and project dimension.
Invest Lisboa positions itself as an investment facilitator. Services include:
- Offering advice;
- Providing Information;
- Supplying contacts;
- Locating premises for companies and businesses;
- Researching investment opportunities;
- Identifying potential business partners;
- Running training courses on topics relevant to investors, companies and entrepreneurs.
Since 2009, Invest Lisboa has supported more than 3000 investment projects and companies, working closely with Lisbon’s City Council, the Portuguese Chamber of Commerce and Industry, aicep Portugal Global, Baía do Tejo and several other partners. Here are the testimonials of some of our customers and partners.
“An exceptional agency that has given us continued support by facilitating contacts and partnerships throughout Lisbon’s investment ecosystem.” Christina Lock, Founder, Yoochai
“A great partner and professional team that immediately responds to queries, always stands ready to support – directly or indirectly.” Ingrid Koeck, Partner, Torel Palace Hotel
“Thanks to Invest Lisboa and their highly dedicated team it was super easy for us to find out the most relevant prospects we wanted to get in touch and start making business with. I recommend working with Invest Lisboa and appreciate their efforts.” Mário Baumann, CEO, LatinDV
“For us, the work and commitment from Invest Lisboa are very impressive. Whenever we faced some challenges here in Portugal, you were there to help us or connect us just with the right people. This saved us so much time and made our Portugal experience very smooth for now.” Nils Henning, Founder, Casafari.
Founding Partners :
Invest Lisboa Team
Telephone: + (351) 21 040 51 16
Rua das Portas de Santo Antão, 89
1169-022 LISBOA Portugal
Bus: 36, 44, 91, 205, 207, 702, 706, 711, 732, 745, 759 (Restauradores)
7, 12E, 37, 40, 60, 208, 714, 790 (Praça da Figueira)
Metro: Restauradores station (blue line)
Public parks (variable costs):
Praça da Figueira